Speech Therapists provide a range of assessments and intervention for a variety of communication disorders.
Assessments may include:
- Speech assessment (how sounds are produced)
- Language assessment (how language is expressed, words/sentences/grammar
- Assessments required for access to Language classes/resource teaching/learning support.
- Pragmatic Skills (the use of appropriate language in social contexts)
- Play-based assessments (younger children/children with Special Needs)
- Austism Diagnostic Observation Schedule (ADOS) – as part of a multi-disciplinary team to assess children and adults for Autism /ASD.
Service Delivery Options:
- In clinic Speech Therapy Sessions
- In clinic Language Therapy Sessions
- In school / Pre-School Private Therapy Sessions
- Staff Training (PECS, Lamh)
- Home Programmes
Therapists at the Speech and Language Clinic are registered members of the Irish Association of Speech and Language Therapists (IASLT).
The Speech and Language Clinic pride ourselves in our ability to really listen and respond to our client’s needs. We provide expert, professional and friendly advice tailored to the needs of the individual.
You can find us at the East Clinic in Killaloe Co. Clare, or in Lower Shallee, Capparoe E45TY49